If you own a built in BBQ grill, it can add a real classy touch to your outdoor space. It not only serves as a mini kitchen to enjoy cooking outdoors, but is also one way to entertain special guests like family and close friends.
Instead of cooking feeling like a chore it becomes an activity which you can enjoy whenever you have some free time or in the mood for delicious food. However, it’s also necessary to use a proper method for using the grill.
The following are some ways of using the built in BBQ grill the right way. These include the following:
- When using the grill for the first time, make sure you have been through the user manual. Carefully read the safety steps and ensure that you follow the step by step rule as written down in the user’s guide.
- The grill should be placed in an area which is clear and is devoid of any over-hanging structures or objects. It should be kept away from thing which might be flammable and should also be away from the plants and shrubbery too.
- While installing a BBQ grill make sure that the grill is assembled properly with none of the parts missing.
- Another thing to keep in mind before using a propane or a gas grill is to check it for leaks. Make sure that the knobs of the grills are turned off. Now switch on the propane or the gas knobs. Take a wet cloth and apply equal parts dishwashing soaps and waters on all the cylinders and burners. Observe each of those areas carefully. Any signs of a meager bubbling could indicate a leak. Tighten the connections to fix the leak but don’t forget to switch off the gas knob. If you are unable to top a leak avoid using the grill until you have a professional come over and check it.
- Once you have carried out the checks for leaks and all it is time to season the grill. Make sure you leave it on for twenty to thirty minutes before you actually start using it. This first burning is essential for cleaning the grill. Brush off any noticeable debris. Allow the grill to cool down. It is now safe to use the grill whenever you want to.
- It is essential to perform regular safety checks on the grill. Refrain from venturing too far away from the grill when it’s in use. Leaving it unattended can cause problems. Flare ups can be prevented when you remove the excess fat from the meat. Also clean the grill on a regular basis.
- In case a flare up occurs make sure to douse it off immediately by turning off the gas and closing the lid of the grill. Proper maintenance will keep the grill in top working order.
Using the BBQ grill correctly can help make you most of it. You can use it whenever you want to and enjoy delicious home cooked BBQ within the comfort of your home.